During warm and sunny days and especially in spring and summer, I prefer to drink the cold Frappe instead of the warm coffee.
How about a sweet, cool frappe to refresh you on a summer’s day? In this instructable I’ll show you how to make an iced coffee frappe at a fraction of the cost to buy one at coffee shops. Here’s how to make a single frappe to enjoy. 🙂
What do you need!
- Instant coffee in granule or powder form (any brand will do)
- Sugar (optional)
- Cold water
- Cold milk (optional)
- Ice cubes
- A frappe mixer
- A tall glass
- A tea-spoon
- A drinking straw
- Frappe drinkers 🙂
Step by step
1. Measure the coffee. Put two to three teaspoons of high-quality instant coffee into a shaker.
2. Add sugar. Depending on your personal preference, you can add anywhere from one to four teaspoons of sugar, or none at all.
3. Add water. Next, add a small amount of water: two to three teaspoons (10-15ml). It’s important that your coffee and sugar be covered with water, but too much water will decrease the foaminess of the drink.
4. Blend . Place the ingredients in a blender and pulse until they become smooth and frothy.
5. Pour the frappe into a glass. Use a chilled glass or mug to keep it cold for a longer period.
6. Add ice. Add some ice cubes to the glass, filling it up half to two-thirds of the way.
7. Add milk, if desired. Some people like milk in their frappé, while others find it more refreshing without.
8. Add water. Add cold water to fill the glass.
9. Stir with a straw. Always serve with a straw, as the drink will need to be stirred periodically during consumption to combine the froth with the liquid.
Simply respecting your work and thinking about how you dealt with this blog so well. It's exceptional to the point that I can't bear to not experience this important data at whatever point I surf the web! best commercial blender for smoothies
Your write-ups are far more than wow!
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Best commercial blender in India
I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. eco coffee pods
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. https://giamcanhieuqua.com/giam-can-cenly/
Creative, and advanced social media strategies for building your brand, showcasing, and gaining customers. We analyze your space and specify the best perspective, sound to use, audience creation, and targeting.social media marketing company
Noche paris fashion Started in 1972, We are Specialised. A leading brand in clothes company operating across the Belgium.
Provide you the best quality Leather Motorcycle Jacket
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Morino Coffee
I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Kratom
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Galla Coffee Blog
You finished a couple fine focuses there. I did an inquiry on the subject and discovered almost all persons will oblige with your online journal.
Coffee culture has exploded over the past 12 months. In this article, read about what's on offer and where the culture is heading. Plus, an interview with one of the top baristas in South Africa. https://gallacoffeeblog.co.uk/
The seeds that is generated by the coffee plant include the coffee beans. Though they are generally known as beans they are not really beans in the truth botanical a sense the word. https://gallacoffeeblog.co.uk/nespresso-machine/
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.
Coffee culture has exploded over the past 12 months. In this article, read about what's on offer and where the culture is heading. Plus, an interview with one of the top baristas in South Africa. https://www.nectar-of-life.com/White-Coffee.htm
While i attained on the web site though setting awareness just a little small amount submits. Satisfying way of long lasting, I shall be book-marking at the same time get varieties comprehensive occurs up. mullein tea australia