As a sweets lover, I can’t resist the temptation of indulging in the irresistible combination of chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter. They are simply perfect together! That’s why I am excited to share with you my mouthwatering chocolate chip peanut butter cookie recipe. Trust me, they are the best peanut butter chocolate chip cookies to satisfy your cravings.
To make these sinfully delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
3. Add the chocolate chips, salt, and baking soda to the bowl, and mix until everything is evenly incorporated.
4. Use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to form the dough into balls, and place them on a lined baking sheet. Leave about 2 inches of space between the balls.
5. Use a fork to flatten each ball slightly, creating a criss-cross pattern on top.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
7. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These tempting homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are nutty and sweet, gooey and satisfying. They are perfect for an afternoon snack or a dessert treat after dinner. You will see that this decadent chocolate chip peanut butter cookie bliss is the ultimate peanut butter chocolate chip cookie temptation.
So, don’t wait any longer and give this recipe a try. You won’t regret it!